You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Thank you for purchasing our PONTOS products. The warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the Pontos products during the warranty period as defined below. It is intended for the original purchaser of the product upon presentation of proof of purchase. The Pontos range of products is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase. To validate this warranty, please visit our website: www.pontos.fr and fill out the warranty form on the Customer’s page. After the end of the warranty period, Pontos will not accept responsibility for any other form of guarantee either implicit or explicit for either private or commercial use. Depending on the country, other guarantees may exist depending on the applicable law, the provisions of this warranty are not intended to counter these imperatives.
The warranty is applicable for the duration of its validity from the date of purchase.
I have a defective product? What should I do?
You will first need to define the problem by completing a «Product Return Form» available under customers profile of our site www.pontos.fr. On receipt of the completed Product Return Form, Pontos will analyse the defect and make a diagnosis. If the defect has not been caused by incorrect use of the winch then Pontos, will decide to either replace, repair or establish a credit note on the defective products reported. The shipping costs to return products are not supported by Pontos. This warranty does not cover the costs associated with the diagnosis of an
outside professional, port fees or reinstallation of the product.
• If the product is degraded during a return process (e.g inadequate protection)
• If the product has been modified with unauthorized spare parts
• If the product's serial number has been removed, defaced, altered or defaced
• If the product has been subject to improper installation as per Pontos recommendations
• If the product has not been properly maintained as specified in the maintenance manual
• If the product has been used beyond its capacities or in an inappropriate way
• Used for a purpose other than for a maritime use for which the product was designed.
• If unauthorized modifications or repairs have been made
• For normal wear expected to be found during normal use of a winch
• any loss of revenue expected, profits or indirect economic or consequential loss
• damages, costs or expenses payable to any third party
• damage to yachts or Equipment
• death or personal injury (unless they have been caused by the negligence of Pontos)